Hey Doctor Mario...How much water should I drink everyday?
Here are my instructions:
- Weigh yourself and write down or note your weight.
- Take the number of pounds you weigh and multiply that by 2/3.
- That is the number of ounces you should drink everyday.
- For example, if you weight 150 pounds, two thirds of that is 100 and that is how many ounces you should drink daily.
- Add 12 ounces of water for every 30 minutes you work out.
- Make a plan for how you will drink that much water every day. The easiest way to ensure you drink the right amount daily is to buy a reusable container that you can refill throughout the day.
- Figure out how much water the bottle or container holds and then divide that amount into your total amount of water per day that you figured out in steps 1-3. For instance, if the bottle you use holds 16 oz. of water and you need to drink 100 oz, you would divide 100 oz/16 oz. and learn that you need to drink about 6 and a quarter bottles per day. You can then plan out your day. You can drink one at breakfast, one between breakfast and lunch, one at lunch, one between lunch and dinner, one at dinner, and one before you go to bed. Think about your day and plan out when you will drink your water!
Read more: How to Calculate How Much Water To Drink Daily | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4555330_how-much-water-drink-daily.html#ixzz24rppyrfK